Sunday, June 18, 2017

My First Tomato Blossoms

Its so great to see the first of the tomato blossoms, those lovely little yellow heads bobbing in the wind.
This above is Patio and she's lush and strong and beautifully green.

All my tomato pots are looking good.  My constant companion and harden helper, my corgi Penny, surveys my small container garden with me.

Today I want to scissor-cut more grass to set aside to dry out and brown so I can add more grass mulch around my plants. 
I gave Patio a tablespoon of Miss Pauletta's Perfect Tomato Food yesterday since she's blossoming.  From now on I will add the same every 2 weeks.  I'll let you know how this 'Food' works for me.

Happy Father's Day to all who helped raise a child of their own to nieces and nephews to a neighbor's child needing mentoring.
Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment