Friday, March 2, 2018

I Am Working onTwo "Thru a Window" Wall Hangings

I got an idea to make some wall hanging with the idea of looking thru windows to the outside scenes.
So far I have come up with 2 I am working on today.
"Cows....Thru an Open Window" is going to be around 14" Square when finished.  I have the top done only in this photo.

The 2nd one is "Chickens....Thru a French Window" and its only pinned in place, the frames of the French windows.
These will both be able to go on a door or hang on a wall when they are finished.

I have other ones in mind but I think I should finish these first.  Sometimes I get an idea and run with it so far and fast, I don't get any of them finished for months.  This time I will go slower with the ideas.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment