Monday, March 5, 2018

Window Frames and Borders are Added to WHs

I finally got back to my sewing today.  Unfortunately, I messed up twice and had to pull out stitches and re-sew a couple of times.  What's even worse, I made the same mistake the 2nd time.  Wouldn't one have learned from the first disaster, you'd think, wouldn't you?  Well, I didn't obviously, so it made for a not so great day.

But the end results are fine.
.....
Here is Chickens......Thru a French Window with the window frames around it.

This one is my Corgi, Penny, with the borders around the main piece.

We are expecting snow on Wed. and Thurs. this week so unless we have a power outage or two, I will have time to do more sewing instead of shopping with my friends on the weekly bus.  They have changed our shopping day to Friday this week.

I've made chicken and rice soup this week and spaghetti and meatballs so I have eaten well.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment