Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Snowstor Skylar Is Moving In

Another snowstorm for us.  March sure came in like a lion.
I forgot to take out my camera when dog and I took our noon walk, so took these thru my screens.
It was not snowing at 7 a.m. but at noon when we went out, it measured 3 1/2 inches of snow.
Unlike the prediction, it doesn't yet seem heavy at all.  Its powdery.  I hope it stays that way and we do not lose power.
Another view of the river and the back lawn.  They predict 8" to 12" today and tomorrow.

Its a good day to putter around with my sewing.  I am making a Victorian Lady for my door for St Patrick's Day.  In greens and she has red hair.  The border is a pretty bright green fabric that I really love.

I hope to have it finished tomorrow so will post it at that time.

Those in the path of Skylar, I hope you stay warm and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment