Friday, April 28, 2017

Sorry I Have Been Remiss.

I haven't been posting lately.  The weather's got me down.  I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which not only affects me in the winter when there's no sunshine, but on dreary and rainy days when the sun is hidden from view.  Its been 4 days of rain, rain, rain, here.  Not deluges, but showers and drizzles and then some hard falls, but just plain miserable with a constant wet feeling in the air.
I have to take out my dog regardless, so my umbrella has been getting a work out.
I haven't been sewing for the simple reason I don't feel like doing much of anything.  I've read a bit which is good since I have a few cardboard cartons of paperbacks I need to read before I'm called to the Heavens above.  And I've cooked a bit, but not much.  I prefer to get something from the freezer I can zap in the Microwave rather than cook from scratch.

Still, I get up each morning thinking of the 3 things for which I am thankful.  Like today....
1.  I woke in good general health.
2.  My TV is working so I can catch up on the shows my 'box' has recorded.
3.  I've caught up on some needed sleep.  And yes, I believe you can do that unlike doctors' claims that its not true.  I feel better when I've had a few days/nights of good sleep.

So that's my three for today.  How about you?  Have you counted the three on your fingers today?

Have a good day.

The white daffodils are coming up everywhere.  A good sign of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment