Saturday, March 18, 2017

Another Quilting Plan on Board.

I am always thinking of designs and plans to work on when I have my quilting mojo and there's fabric to make me happy

I was sent some darling fairy fabric by a sweet quilter friend some years ago. I loved it but never got around to using it.  My brain just could not settle on what to do with it.  Now that I live in smaller quarters and make only small quilt projects compared to bed-size quilts, I have a new plan or plans for it.
These are the fabrics gifted to me.  Thank you Patty.

A close-up view of some of the fairy panels, which are all 4" by 5" and there are 16 of them.

Some of the other panels. 

My idea is to make a small wall hanging from the panels using the fairy print as a border around it.  This way I can enjoy the fairies hanging in my living room. 
The 2nd idea is to use a couple of panels on the Big Pockets of my Big Pocket Totes that I like to make.  They would work well on the huge pockets.
I did that with Holstein cows for a dear friend who loved cows.
So my brain has made a decision and now I have to press and design the top today while its fresh in my mind.
Again, Thank You dear Patty.  I love the fairies

Need a smile or two.....then lets get back to excuses for children to miss a class.......

Please excuse Harriet for missing school Monday.  We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch and when we found it on Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

Sally won't be in school 2 weeks from Friday.  We have to attend a funeral.

Please excuse Fred for being absent.  He had a cold and could not breed well.

Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday.  She was in bed with gramps.

Please excuse Velma.  She has been sick and under the doctor.

That's it for today.  I hope you have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment