Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Small Roses Wall Hanging is Coming Along Little by Little.

I worked on Small Roses Wall Hanging today and got a little more done.  I had to put it aside to clean house.  I can't ignore my home especially when company is coming later tonite.

Now all the components are stitched on.  The next task is doing the leading which will take a bit of time and effort.  I hope to get back to it tomorrow.

In the meantime there's a pizza party here in the building to welcome home a resident who's been in the hospital and rehab.  It will be nice to see her again.

How about a bit of courtroom drama.....

Q.  Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
A.  All my autopsies have been performed on dead people.

Q.  Were you acquainted with the decedent?
A.   Yes.
Q.  Before or after he died?

Q.  Officer, what led you to believe the defendant was under the influence?
A.  Because he was argumentary and he couldn't pronunciate his words.

Q.  Mrs. Jones, is your appearance this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
A.  No.  This is how I dress when I go to work.

Q.  You say you're innocent, yet five people swore they saw you steal a watch.
A.  Your Honor, I can produce 500 people who didn't see me steal it.

That's it.  Have a nice day and Smile.

1 comment:

  1. You sure are as busy as a bee. And making many very pretty things! Love your jokes too! :-)

    ReplyDelete