Friday, March 10, 2017

My Sewing Machine Called Me....

......so I sat and quilted on Vase of Flowers.  I did a Diagonal Line quilting in only one direction.  I now have to decide on binding and get that done.  And of course, make my label.
The wall hanging to date.

A close-up of the diagonal line quilting.

Here's Frosty and Friends pinned and ready for quilting.  I'm thinking swirling quilting so it looks a bit like its snowing out.

Winter Cottage is also pinned and ready for quilting.  I may get to these tomorrow. 
The day is getting grayer with snow on the way.  They say it is already snowing southeast of us so we'll get some soon. 
I like to quilt when its light and bright from my windows.  My lighting isn't the best in my bedroom where I do my sewing these days.  The lamps have lower wattage than I prefer for sewing.
I think I'll settle on the sofa and get a hanging dish towel make instead.  That will keep me busy.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment