Thursday, March 23, 2017

Brrrrrr. It Was a Cold One Today.

Temps. just don't want to climb high enough to be comfortable around here.  Today it drifted up to the 20sF again, but the wind was blustery and cold.  At least the sun was shining.

I cooked potatoes today but I'll show you those another day.

Today, its my Garden Fairies small quilted wall hanging on which I worked.  I got the pieces all cut out, the strips, even the cornerstones and border pieces.  The next step will be to sew the blocks and strips together, maybe tomorrow.
All this is the fabric in what another quilter buddy was so kind enough to send me because she knows I love my fairies.  Thank you, Patty.  I've loved the fabric and didn't want to cut into it until now.  I think I'm ready to use it in a small wall hanging.  Some of the fairy blocks I saved for décor on a tote bag in the future.

For your smile today just think of the good things in your life.  The food in your kitchen, the warm house you've enjoyed all winter, the companionship of 4-legged friends.  I know it makes me smile.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment