Saturday, March 25, 2017

Garden Fairies top is finished.

Next its a matter of layering, pinning, quilting, and binding it.  I'll put it on the back burner for now.
This will measure about 19 x 22 inches when done.  I love fairies.

Here's a closer view. 

We got snow yesterday but it was so warm at the time, in the mid-30sF, that the snow falling on the tarmac just melted.  On the lawns its added a couple inches.  The flakes were huge and beautiful for a few hours in the afternoon.  Last night when temps dropped, rain fell and it was a bit frosty.  My trip out with the dog was very quick and I had on my ice grippers to prevent my slipping.  They sure are helpful in the winter.

Court continues......

Q.  I understand you are Bernie's mother?
A.  Yes.
Q.  How long have you known him?
*******
Q.  As an officer of the Police Dept. did you stop an automobile with plates 123ZZ?
A.  Yes, sir.
Q.  Was the vehicle occupied at the time?
*******
Q.  Just what did you do to prevent the accident?
A.  I closed my eyes and screamed as loud as I could.
*******
Those are your smile moments for today.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment