Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Here are Some Xmas Shadow Panels I'm Working On.

This was a new technique for me but I enjoyed it.  It takes longer to make a project with the shadow layer and the careful stitching to hold it in place, but I've enjoyed it.
I have to add the borders on these three panels and proceed from there.  If I keep at them in the next few months, I should have them ready before Xmas this year.
Here's number 01 with Xmas lights, a Stocking,  and "Joy" printed on it.  These will be ideal for hanging on doors.

This is number 02 with Elves, a Sled and Presents.

Number 03 is a Gingerbread Man, Snowman and the word "Noel" in it.
I think I have the fabric that will work for borders on these, a different one for each panel.
With our expecting some more snow this week, I thought working on Xmas projects is apt.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment