Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I'm Tired From Shoveling Snow.

When I took my dog out for her walk at 11:30 last nite, I brought along a yardstick.  Depending on where I stuck that thing in level areas, we got 16-18" of the white stuff.
I had to clear off my car again this morning and then the shoveling.  Oh, the shoveling.  The plow unkindly pushed snow right up behind our parked cars so it was above our bumpers and a bit hard-packed.  What a tiring job to shovel.  I'm glad I cleared off snow twice yesterday because that particular job wasn't as bad this morning. 

I can see I'll be spending a lot of time on the sofa today, watching TV and dozing now and then.  It always happens when I shovel snow.  I seem to need a few extra naps during the day.

But there's always time for a smile or two.  Here's more of kids fracturing the English language....

Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes, and caterpillars.

A fossil is an extinct animal.  The older it is, the more extinct it is.

Artificial insemination is when the farmer does it to the cow and not the bull.

To be a good nurse you need to be absolutely sterile.

When you breathe, you inspire.  When you do not breathe, you expire.

Have a good day....and breathe. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment